As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. pronto seed
Pronto Seed Wild Flowers Seeds UK Grow Your Own Themed Annual Wildflowers to Attract Bees from Seed Covers 25m2 Meadow Garden Wildflower Seed Mixpronto seed
- Simply shake well before opening and distribute the seed mixture evenly across your garden. The varieties contained within this mixture are: centaurea cornflower, matthiola scented Stocks, Mirabilis 4 O'Clock Lily, Nicotiana, Dracocephalum Dragon's Head, Viola, Coreopsis Sunfire, Iberis Candytuft, Dianthus Pinks, Nigella Damascena Love-in-a-Mist, Coriander, Cheiranthus Wallflower, Alyssum, Buckwheat and Basil.
Once finished with the pack pop it in the recycling to reduce waste. Eco friendly: each of our wildflower seed shaker boxes are 100% biodegradable packaging and contain no plastics making them a sustainable product. All varieties of seeds are different shapes and sizes, the pack contains 10, 000 mixed flower seeds.
Easy to grow: it’s so simple to grow your own wildflowers, creating a beautiful array in your own garden. The pack includes a filler to prevent clumping of the seeds to ensure they are sown evenly when shaking. Meadow garden seed mixture: this seed mixture provides a variety of seeds chosen specifically to create a natural oasis for pollinators in colours often seen brightening our countryside.
Simply shake, rake and wait for the amazing burst of colour! Containing over 11, 000 seeds in approximately 15* varieties and will cover up to 25m. When to grow: in order to produce the best results for your summer flowers, sow from March to June. Alternatively sow in September to November so that your beautiful flowers will be ready for the following spring. How to grow: our mixed flower seed with natural seed carrier is straightforward to use.
|Manufacturer||plenty of bang|
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Weight||0.23 kg (0.51 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
2. DAMAVAND PRO
100g++++100% UK Wild Flower Seed Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly No Grass Pure Wildflower Seeds Genuine UK Seed Mix Annual Meadow This Meadow Flower Mixture Includes annuals and perennialsDAMAVAND PRO
- Simply shake and rake your seeds into an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, and wait for your amazing burst of wild flowers and colours. The annual will flower in the first year. Easy to grow mixes of glorious colour and variety to enhance your garden and attract butterflies and bees.
Most soils types some sun. Wildflower seeds uk based. Grows to about to 1 to 1. 5 metre. Then the perennials will come back from year two year after year.
10 g genuine uk seeds each pack covers 10-20 square metres. A super nice colour coordinated mixed seeds selection that can be shaked and raked into your garden and produce some beautiful visuals.
Guizotia abyssinica salvia hispanica, myosotis, linum usitatissimum, linaceae, meconopsis, Love-in-a-Mist, Purple Tansy, evening primrose, California Poppy, Borage, Cosmos Mixed Zinnia, blue lupin, Circaea, red, yellow tansy Rosa Canina, Aquilegia Dwarf Morning Glory, Baby's Breath, White & Blue Poppies Blanket flower, and many more.
3. Pretty Wild Seeds
Buy 1 get 1 Free Packet UK Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual & Perennial Meadow Plants 10-20 sqare metres Attracts Bees & Butterfly Wildflower SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Pretty wild seeds - uk00003149725. Genuine uk seeds each pack covers 10-20 square metres10g. Very colourful display, sow at 1/2-1g Sq METRE Sow April- June. Buy 1 get 1 Free. Professional deFRA licensed Quality Seed Supplier.
4. Lawn UK
Lawn UK Fab Meadow Wildflower Seed Mix 50g, annual and perennial wildflowers for colour from the first year, covers up to 20sqm, sow and growLawn UK
- Annuals provide colour in the first year, while perennials establish and thrive in the second year. Contains species such as Field Poppy, Wild Carrot, Cornflower, Ladys Bedstraw.
Can be sown spring & Autumn, sowing instructions on the packet. Mixture of native meadow grasses and annual and perennial wildflowers. Each pack covers up to 20sqm.
Gift for Gardener, 21sqft Coverage, Bee Gifts, Official Beebombs Wild Flower Seeds UK Native Mix, Handmade in Dorset Wildflower Meadow Seed BallsBeebombs
- No gardening skill required - beebombs can be scattered straight onto open ground at any time of the year and just need lots of sun, water & time. Help bring the bees and butterflies back to britain by helping to restore some of the 97% of beautiful, colourful wildflower meadow habitat that has been lost since WWII.
Mix of 18 british wildflower seeds, designated by the rhs as "perfect for Pollinators", Beebombs are handmade in Dorset and the seeds are mixed with fine, sifted soil and locally sourced clay.
Re-create the beautiful wildflower meadows in your garden and make an important contribution to the biodiversity of Great Britain.
Gift an everlasting memory with beebombs 10 pack hamper gift set. 1 pack will cover roughly 21ft² / 2m². Bee bombs wildflower seed mix work in planters and pots too. Each presented in a hessian bag, Christmas, they are the perfect eco gift for birthdays, special occasions and as wedding favours.
|Height||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.13 kg (0.29 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
6. Pretty Wild Seeds
1kg Mixed Poppy & Cornflower Wildflower Meadow Plus 8 Species Meadow Grasses Pasture 1Kg Wholesale Bulk joblot Wild Flowers Mix 50 by PRETTY WILD SEEDS 70% Grasses 30% Wild FlowerPretty Wild Seeds
- Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached. 1kg 70/30 70% meadow grasses to 30% Wild Flowers. Defra registered 7529. Sow autumn or Spring. Sow at 20g a Square Metre.
7. DAMAVAND PRO
Wildflower Seeds 1kg Mixed Meadow 10 Species Meadow Just Flower Seeds Pasture Bees Butterfly Bulk Value Wild Flowers UK Mix NectarDAMAVAND PRO
- Time to sow: february to june or september to november. While some plants blossom their first summer, summer, the majority do so the following spring, bees, as well as for the butterflies, elegance, or fall. Sow at 25g a square metre, seed-eating birds, an assortment that is simple to cultivate and offers an abundance of lovely wild flowers that bring color, and intrigue to the garden.
They are useful for the natural area or flower border, and other creatures they will draw.
Great value to get different colors, Food source for beneficial pollinators, Creates ideal habitat for insects like bees and butterfly, great outcome for wildlife and tour area. Save the our bees and butterflies by sowing these Mix flower seeds anywhere in your garden, or the following spring from an autumn sowing, cottage.
It is recommended 2g/sq M for sowing rate. Flowers in summer from a spring sowing, some of the annual comes year after year. Sainfoin, oxeye daisy, alsike clover, red clover, birdsfoot trefoil, yarrow, Phacelia Seed Crimson Clover Seed mix clover Trifolium incarnatum Yellow Blossom/Sweet Clover Seed Melilotus officinalis Blue Lupin Seed.
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||36 cm (14.17 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
8. DAMAVAND PRO
Mix of 21 Wildflower Seeds UK Mix Annual Meadow Save Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly Pure Mix 3 Animal Friendly, UK Supplier Flower Seeds 100gDAMAVAND PRO
- Most soils types some sun * plant height up to 30 cm to 1 metres * The annual will flower in the first year. Grows to about to 30 cm to 1 metres. While some plants blossom their first summer, the majority do so the following spring, seed-eating birds, as well as for the butterflies, elegance, bees, or fall.
Save the our bees and butterflies by sowing these Mix flower seeds anywhere in your garden, cottage. It is recommended 2g/sq M for sowing rate. Our all perennial is a mix of flowers that once planted and established, come back year after year.
Perennials find their home in meadows, garden beds, and as a dependable accent in both manicured and free-form borders. 50% annual, in combination with annuals and bulbs, 50% Perennial Species; 100% Pure Seed.
An assortment that is simple to cultivate and offers an abundance of lovely wild flowers that bring color, and intrigue to the garden. Flowers in summer from a spring sowing, or the following spring from an autumn sowing, some of the annual comes year after year. Time to sow: february to june or september to november. They are useful for the natural area or flower border, summer, and other creatures they will draw. Then the perennials will come back from year two year after year.